1. Create and implement the sales plan to different client groups, including group purchase, F&B，corporate deal and private clients;
2. Develop potential clients initially and actively every month to reach a good sales target;
3. Establish and maintain good relationship with current clients, encouraging more sales by timely wine recommendation, new wine introduction, event invitation, training supporting etc.
1. Associate degree and above;
2. With around two years working experience in wine, F&B or other relevant fields;?
3. Can provide good customer service, good working attitude, passionate about sales?.